A Paper/Poster presentation is a way to communicate your research or your understanding of a topic in a short and concise format. It usually includes two elements - a poster and a brief (usually no more than 2 minutes) explanation.
You will need to analyse and evaluate information, syntheses ideas and creatively demonstrate your understanding of a topic or the findings of your research. Although many students view poster presentations as 'easy', they actually require a lot of thought and preparation.
Paper/Poster presentations develop your ability to communicate perceptively (matching your explanation to your audience) and concisely - an important workplace skill.
The purpose of your Paper/Poster presentation will be shaped by how they are used in your discipline and by the assessment task itself.
Do they indicate the purpose of the Paper/Poster? What is the Paper/Poster expected to achieve? This is your purpose.
Now that you have an idea about why you are creating a poster, start to think about the content you want to include.
Topic for Paper Presentation
Clinical Prescription Management by PG Students all 3 Days
Topics for Poster Presentation
- Clinical Prescription Management in Ayurveda & Medical Cannabis (CBD)
- Career Awareness in Ayurveda
- Lifestyle Disorders Management Through Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy.
Guidelines of Paper/Poster Submission
- Collect some data regarding that with full attention.
- Abstract of content must be maintained properly to be submitted.
- Don’t use dark fonts, keep as simple fonts as long as possible.
- Carry paper that you are going to present must be submitted in hard copies to the coordinator of events.
- Never be elaborate in your Power Point slides.
- Make it simple and explain the content. What are you going to talk with people about your views on that topic?
- Share your knowledge as such in what are you going to mention very clearly.
- If they ask questions don’t get scared instead try to tackle situations as long as possible.
- Don’t do it to get a good presentation, put your efforts and try to feel happy for what you have done.
Register on First Come First Serve basis….
Last Date of Abstract Submission is 15th August, 2021.
Send us your abstract at email@example.com